Free: 2 Light Brahma Roosters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Scott, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    I've got two light brahma roosters that I'm giving away. They are currently 4 months old. I am in the Southeast region of Missouri (Poplar Bluff area). If anyone would like one or both of them, just let me know. You'd would need to pick them up. You can see one of them at the link below. He's the fella up front.

Thanks,
    Scott

http://www.readermeetauthor.com/helios/img068.jpeg.html

2. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Nice looking Roo, I would love to have one if you could meet me in Springfield on Friday?????

3. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Hi,

I wouldn't be able to meet you this Friday. However, I will probably be in Springfield during the second weekend in July. I'd be glad to meet you then, if you'd like. Are you interested in one or both roosters?

Thanks,
    Scott

4. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Hi Scott, I probably wont know if I will be back in Springfield until Tuesday July 3rd. My mom has had eye surgery and has been going to Springfield on Fridays to see her dr. I would like to have one of the Roos, and will let you know something as soon as I find out. Thanks

5. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    I take that back; I actually WILL be in Springfield this weekend. Not sure if that helps any. Either way, just let me know. If we unable to coordinate the rooster transfer this weekend, I'm in Springfield regularly and would be glad to bring him along with me.

6. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Hi Scott, I'm not sure how many more trips she will need to make to Spingfield, wish I had seen this sooner, grandson had baseball game, took 2nd in their T-Ball tournament. My mom's appt is at 1:45, near Cox South, what are the chances of making this happen???? Email if you want and we can exchange #'s

7. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    These guys are still available if anyone is interested. If so, just let me know.

8. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    I wish I were closer...I need a Light Brahma roo for my pullets (and he's the same age)...arghhh!!!!

9. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Quote:Hey Scott, Just found out I will be in Springfield on August 13, @ 10:00 a.m. any chance you will be around that day, I think it is a Monday???? Let me know, lol I have a little more time to work with this time. I have a sister that will be through your town on her way back from TN, but, she is planning on leaving the Friday around 4:00 pm, I am sure you wont be up when they roll through, she wouldn't stop for me anyway, Geez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by