1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free 2wk old BLRW in MI...no longer available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Jan 22, 2009.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I have a 2 week old BLRW chick that I need to find a home for. I hatched it myself, so I don't know if it's a hen or roo. There are requirements involved with this chick because I need it to go to a specific type home...that's why it's free. I will say that it doesn't have any physical deformities. Anyone who's interested please pm me for the details. I live in the lower Michigan thumb, but could possibly meet someone for pickup.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. EliteTempleton

EliteTempleton Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2008
    SW MI
    Sold.

ETA: I guess not, those darn logistics anyway...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  3. shelleyb1969

This chick is still available. I know someone would love to have a BLRW! [​IMG]

4. Barnett_Farms

Barnett_Farms Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2008
    South Central Michigan
    do you still have this BLRW????? I live between Jackson & Lansing would love to have it. What is the requirements?? Very Interested!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Blue Laced Red Wyndottes

6. shelleyb1969

Quote:You're a really long way from me...I'm 2 1/2 hours east of Lansing. Would you be able to come and get it?

7. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    wrong post

Last edited: Jan 26, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by