Free 3 Black Silkie Cockerals 19 weeks old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Iluvmychickens, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Iluvmychickens

Iluvmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Hi everyone,

I must start this by saying I am very sad to have to post this. I live in the city and I CAN NOT have any Roo's. This morning at 19 weeks old my 3 black silkies have started to crow. I knew in my heart they were males but I hung on the a glimmer of hope that I was wrong.

I need to get rid of them and I will be more that happy to give them to someone if they want them. I live in Jacksonville Florida and I would be willing to travel 2 to 3 hours most to deliver them or meet someone to take them.

If anyone is interested please let me know. There are photos of them in this site-most recently the beginning of January.

DeeDee

2. cickenangel613

cickenangel613 New Egg

Jan 13, 2008
    i can take one or two- i have three already, and im actually looking for a roo to help them start laying-i live in tampa-only a few hours from jacksonville
    i might be able to meet you atorlando, if i can get my dad to drive me ( idont have my license yet) either way, i promise to treat them with TLC. [​IMG]

3. cickenangel613

cickenangel613 New Egg

Jan 13, 2008
    P.S-sorry that you cant keep them![​IMG]

4. Iluvmychickens

Iluvmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2007
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Can you post pictures of your Chickens and what your set up is like? I see you are a new mwmber today. I would want some additional information as well as it would need to be OK with your parents if you wrere to get these silkies

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by