1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

FREE: 4 Laying Americaunas (2 years old) in Seattle area

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by angitee, Feb 19, 2018.

1. angitee

angitee In the Brooder

Hello,

I've got the hard situation of moving in with my fiancé and not being able to bring my girls. :-\

They all have sweet demeanors and come running when called. I've only ever fed them organic feed and they are free-range in my back yard. They're used to dogs.

I also have an all-cedar Catawba coop I made, that you can have (or not) as well. It will need a truck to transport and some minor repairs after the move. (The image shows more chickens, but I've only got the four girls.)

I could deliver them too, within 25 miles or so of Seattle.

Thanks for considering them!

Attached Files:

Cor.Wilson likes this.
  2. KDMdesigns

KDMdesigns Songster

May 4, 2016
    Dallas TX
    Good luck with rehome, too far to help you out or else I would!!

Terri E and angitee like this.
  3. Terri E

Terri E Songster

Aug 24, 2016
    Onalaska, Tx
    I agree! I also wish to have them but too far. So good luck.

4. Cor.Wilson

Cor.Wilson In the Brooder

Mar 12, 2018
    Hello, are your hens still available? I'm in Seattle, and new to chicken keeping and would prefer to start with older hens that are friendly with people. Your girls sound perfect!

crazychickenlady724 likes this.
  5. crazychickenlady724

crazychickenlady724 In the Brooder

Mar 12, 2018
    Hubert, NC
    I wish I were closer! I'm going to be adding Americaunas to my flock at some point...

Terri E likes this.
  6. abinelsonian

abinelsonian Hatching

May 24, 2018
    if still available i would love two. it is the most i can add on. i’m in shoreline and also do organic practices :) thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: