1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

free 8-12 weeks bantams including frizzle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chief11swife, Jul 5, 2007.

1. chief11swife

chief11swife New Egg

Jul 5, 2007
    This is June (chief11swife) again. I forgot to mention I am located in lower bucks county ,pa.

2. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I wish you lived closer to me,I`d take them.I don`t know anything about shipping and with this hot weather,don`t think that would be a good idea

3. JackieK318

JackieK318 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    Missouri
    I agree! If I only were a little closer and if they were confirmed hens!

4. Iamaqte

Iamaqte Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    Where in lower bucks are u located?
    Thanks!
    Patti

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  5. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    Where are you located? I am interested in some of them if they are small bread Bantams. Sorry, I am not real familiar with all of the differnt breed as I am failry new to being a mom to chickens. I have 1 BB Red Rooster, 1 BB Red Hen,1 Silver suxex (I think, she is black with white/silver spots) 1 black and brown hen (do not know what kind) and 1 hen that looks kinda like my BB Red hen but different. I am located in North Georgia and if you are not to far away I am willing to travel. Let me know.[​IMG]

6. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    Sorry! I just read the posts again and saw that you are in PA. Too far for me to travel. Is it to hot to ship? If not I will pay for the hens or the unknowns. Sorry but I do not need any roosters.[​IMG]

7. stallionhawk

stallionhawk Out Of The Brooder

Hi I tried to map quest it and it gave me three locations for Burks county, If you are the one close to allegany county, I am very interested in the three silkies. Please let me know.

8. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i raise silkies and polish, and would love to give them a new home. i'm in pa please send me your zip so i can mapquest how close u are if you are i will take all of them and the roos are welcome also.
    thanks,
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by