Free 8 month old female Muscovy duck

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by miriahalvarado, Jan 12, 2015.

1. miriahalvarado

miriahalvarado Out Of The Brooder

Jul 8, 2014
    We are in Temecula, CA. She is already laying eggs. Has a beautiful coloration. Super sweet and well socialized. Name is Eugene. Non-dinner family would be nice. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  2. jannakaye

jannakaye Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2014
    Mississippi
    Could you ship her?

3. jannakaye

jannakaye Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2014
    Mississippi
    It breaks my heart that you're having to give your baby away! :,( I would be glad to give Eugene a home, I have two other ducks(a muscovy and a pekin) who would love a new friend, but I live in Mississippi and that's so far away. I wish you could find someone near you to take Eugene so you could go and visit her.. I wish you both the best!

4. miriahalvarado

Jul 8, 2014
    If you message me I'd like to talk about it. I'm willing to ship her if I know she's going to a good home. That won't eat her:) she is my best friend... But unfortunately I'm in school and will be working soon so it's not fair for her.

5. 732delilah

732delilah Out Of The Brooder

Aug 12, 2013
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    Hi, I am actually looking to adopt a female Muscovy female to join my other ducks, one khaki drake and one buff female. If you are willing to ship her, she would have a loving, non-dinner home. I spoil my ducks to no end:)

1 person likes this.
  6. laadeebug

laadeebug Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2011
    Hello. If you are still looking to rehome, we could help you. We are in San Marcos just a bit south of you. Maybe we can meet halfway or? Please let me know what you think.

1 person likes this.
  7. miriahalvarado

Jul 8, 2014
    I'm still looking to rehouse her but I would like to speak to each person who is interested via private message.

8. miriahalvarado

Jul 8, 2014
    I would love to talk to you about rehousing Eugene

9. poult

poult Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    Sorry never mind this post.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  10. RooJi

RooJi Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2014
    California
    hi I live in northern California and am interested in Eugene!! she is so cute!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by