FREE* Ameraucana Roo, Delaware Roo and Cuckoo Maran Roo :fl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jimagination, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    FREE* Ameraucana Roo- 24 weeks old, Delaware Roo-18 weeks old, and Cuckoo Maran Roo-18 weeks old. We had ordered all females and well, as with any order you know there are mistakes. We have roos and the rule was no roosters! Especially three! Please help me find homes for them. I am vegetarian and don't process my roos so that is not an option for me and if that is what you are going to do...just don't tell me. My dh is getting really mad about the roosters. [​IMG]

2. buckbeak

buckbeak Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Morgantown, PA
    Hi Jody,
    Do you have Maran hens? Are you sure you don't want to keep a Maran set, because next spring when mine go broody, I'll be looking for some Maran or Welsummer fertile eggs or chicks! I'm right near you in Morgantown, but sorry- I already have 2 roos.
    Carol

3. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    IfI do keep one, that will be the one I keep, but dh is truly not happy that I ended up with roos... so hopefully someone will want at least the others.

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Hey Jody.....coming back to Indiana any time soon!?? LOL I would love the Ameraucana Roo...but I cant make the trip. We are just about finished with the new coop, and we are going to seperate the Ameraucana hens...untill we can find them a good roo. Is he from the same batch I got from you? If I cant find them a roo.....I will put the Maran Roo I have in there with them.

5. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    It is the same roo from the batch that I gave you. He was supposed to be a she.LOL. Well, let me see what I can do. Can he be shipped?

6. Sparkalator

Sparkalator Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    Florida
    Hi, Where abouts in FL. are you located? I am in the Tampa area and would be interested in the Ameraucana Roo.

7. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I'm in PA

8. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Im not sure if he can be shipped right now, with the heat. Might want to call the post office. Not sure how much to ship an adult bird....let me know, then we can go from there. We should have the new coop finished in a week....( pics coming soon!) He would have 7 hens...and a room and run all to themselves. ( yup, I rescued 2 more One is white and tan..the other mostly black.) Will be a pretty flock!

9. wren

wren Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    St Augustine, FL
    I think that they won't ship if it's over 85 degrees. Horizon has USPS approved boxes with filters, they are sent express. Some people put a soft apple or a tomato in the box for the birds.

10. Jimagination

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    Who do I call? The regular post office?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by