FREE - Ameraucanas Rooster MD CAN'T KEEP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BuffBuff, May 1, 2008.

1. BuffBuff

BuffBuff New Egg

May 1, 2008
    Hi-

We ordered our first chickens last September and accidently ended up with a rooster whom we cannot keep due to regulations in our area.

He has a very pretty green/purple tail and mottled brown/white for the rest of him. I can send you a picture if you like.

He is available for pickup or I would be willing to drive some distance to drop him off. One of our hens died suddenly yesterday and we suspect it was from someone trying to poison our rooster and they 'missed' [​IMG]

Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks

2. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Are you located in MD? I live in Cecil County and might be interested. I'm also looking for a hen to go with him, but can wait to get one from another person I know. how much are you asking?

thanks.

3. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    also i am wondering where in md are you and i am prety sure he is free i would love to see a pic

4. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    yeah ... pic would be great! [​IMG] Free is good. I like free. Suppose I should learn to read through completely. I saw it right after I posted and was hoping no one would catch it.[​IMG] Oh well.

the "very understanding husband" who is sure to get teased unmerciously by his loving "[email protected]@2Four"

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  5. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

One of our hens died suddenly yesterday and we suspect it was from someone trying to poison our rooster and they 'missed'
    THAT is an infamnia

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by