1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free AQHA horse in Beaumont, Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by astylishgirl, May 5, 2009.

1. astylishgirl

astylishgirl Animal Lover Supreme

Apr 27, 2009
    Beaumont, Texas
    Nice, well bred AQHA mare free to a good home. She is ranch trained and is no beauty, but she is sweet. I have not ridden her, but my daughter has and she was used on a ranch. She does not fit into my program and we are trying to downsize during these hard times. Too many horses and not enough riders.

Must go to good, approved home.

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    sending a pm

4. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    I looked at your pics on your profile page .. you've got some really nice horses .. and a beautiful family!

I just need a second horse that my husband and daughter can ride .. my Arab is just too much for either of them.

I would be really interested in coming out this weekend to see your mare..

5. PoultryScienceAggie

PoultryScienceAggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    College Station, TX
    If you have not found a home for her, I would love to come and look at her. We have a 20 year old rescue mare and a 18 year old ranch gelding. We have plently of room for another horse on our 100 acres. [​IMG] Please PM me if she has not found a home.

Last edited: May 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by