Free Aracauna Rooster

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gaeamama, Oct 1, 2007.

1. gaeamama

gaeamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2007
    WMass.
    I have a 4 month old handsome Aracauna (supposedly) Rooster who needs a new home. I can't have roosters here where I live and he's started serenading the neighborhood. I live in WMass and will travel up to one hour to give him a good home. I purchased him and his sisters as day old Aracauna chicks, but he does not have the ear tufts and beard, so he's not a true Aracauan I guess. You can see some pictures of him here: http://blog.masslive.com/parentingproject/2007/09/roo_needs_a_new_home.html

This
    guy needs to go ASAP, as my hubby is getting real anxious about the noise in our urban neighborhood.

Thank you,
    Robin

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I just wanted to mention that you're EE has a fair amount of silver laced wyandotte in him. The only thing that don't match the SLW breed is his leg color. Very handsome fella. I hope you find him a good home.

Jody

3. Aun <HIS><

Aun <HIS>< Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2007
    New Hampshire
    To me, he looks like a Silver Laced Wyandotte X Columbian Wyandotte, but.... with green legs? I wonder what he IS! He is so PRETTY!

4. gaeamama

gaeamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2007
    WMass.
    Yeah, me too! Who knows at this point.

I agree with the silver laced wyandotte.. I've heard that one before too.
    Good call on the Columbian, I can see that.

I think we may have found him today.. I have a potential coming this afternoon.

~Robin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by