1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free ask a vet online?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by K R 2709, Dec 11, 2013.

1. K R 2709

K R 2709 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2013
    BC, Canada
    Hi,
    I'm not sure if this is where this belong so if it's in the wrong place please direct me as to where I should put it. I have a few sick critters and was wondering if anyone knows a good free site where you can ask a certified vet questions.
    Thanks,

2. realsis

realsis Crazy for Silkies

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    I believe for a small fee online you can talk with Dr. PETER BROWN reguarding chickens. He's known as the chicken doctor. He's very very knowledgeable but not a vet. But he can help diagnose and also sells medicine. His website is first state vet supply online. You will see a area that says talk to the doctor. Follow the instructions. Although he's not a vet he really knows his stuff when it comes to helping chickens. He's personally helped me out a few times. Hes a really nice caring person. But if your looking for a vet I am not sure how to help. I don't know of any online. You might want to give Dr brown a try. Although he's not a vet he had been very very helpful for me in emergency situations.his advice is solid and if its about chickens I'm certain he can help you. ..I wish you the best and hope this helps you out.

1 person likes this.
  3. K R 2709

K R 2709 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2013
    BC, Canada
    Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by