Free!!! Attack Silver Sebright Rooster!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by abanjaf, Aug 5, 2010.

1. abanjaf

abanjaf Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    Cocoa, Florida
    Up for grabs is my wonderful 4-month-old attack Silver Sebright Roo!!! SPIKE is a wonderful roo!!! I also have his milder-mannered brother so I prefer not to keep two of them. Spike loves to crow! He also is a ladies man!!! No bantam girls for him! He goes right for the standard ladies! His favorites are my Brahma, my BLRW, and my EE!!! He is very macho and not shy at all! He is also famous for tapping you on the back while you are bent over attending to the food and water containers!!! Whenever, I feel that double-tap on my back, I know that my little Spike is just saying hello. If anyone would be interested in this marvelous, personality-packed little fella, please let me know! I am willing to ship, but it's certainly not cheap depending on where you live. Will be happy to post pix of the little devil if you are interested:) Okay, here's pix of the boy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    LOL!!! I have 20 silver sebrights. 9 roos. I call them my little stalkers because wherever I go in the yard there they are walking sideways behind me just waiting on their chance to hit my legs or peck my toes. It's funny but I have heard they aren't the nicest birds and they have proved themselves right.

3. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I wish I lived closer. I just lost my gold sebrite roo and he was the best watchdog for the hens. I miss him. Whatever grabbed him managed to get his ladie and one of their 10 week old pullets too and only left proof of one bird! If there is anyone traveling up to NH that wouldnt mind bringing him along, I will take him gladly! It is just so expensive to ship and adult bird.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by