Free Austrolorp Roos 8weeks Madison, AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Yotta Yotta, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Yotta Yotta

Yotta Yotta Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    Madison AL
    Hello there,

I've got two cute Austrolorp roos (8weeks) that need a good home...or else we'll have to eat them eventually. I've been letting them free range for the last 4 weeks and they are extremely good at catching insects which is what we wanted...but unfortunately I've got only 4 hens and only 2 of those are standard size. So...I'm hoping I can find a good home for them before they hit puberty. I want to keep their brother Drizzt, but that depends if I can make room for more standard size hens.

Here's a picture of Drizzt. He is just a little begger. I have to be careful when I sit down in the yard because he likes to hang out around my feet and wait for treats. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's the two I want to give away. They found out they could drink from a rain spout rather that go all the way back to their waterer. Hopefully you can tell that they have the blue sheen to their feathers compared to the black cochin behind them. It's really hard to take a picture of that.

[​IMG]

I'm willing to drive a short ways to drop these guys off but it will have to be on the weekend.

Well Any Takers! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by