FREE BANTAM CHICS IN MA

G’Day from down under Pbsaphire….. :frow Welcome!

I too wish you all the best finding your chicks a new, loving home.

These are the links to Find Your State Thread and the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum Diva mentioned.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

I have a flock of chickens already. I raise them free range as egg layers and also pets.
Where
Do u live? I thought you said Chicopee ma I can't drive 1 1/2 hrs to give away chicks ND it's to be their gorgeous plus I'm getting silkies n random fun n funkies and random Posh, lavender orbingtons (females), and a bunch of rare breed females.

You will get more attention on your state thread. Once you have 20 posts you can list them in the BYC buy,sell,trade forum or " free for rehoming"
Hi there, thank you for your advice truly. Does that mean 20 conversations? I still don't know how to get anyone's attention. Like I have to ask if I can candle on day 2 of lockdown because I had very active chicks and they haven't move since I put them in there. Is that the normal? My last on Rd so hatched as see long as I covered them, these are not moving???

Back
Top Bottom