FREE BANTAM COCHIN COCKERELS/ FRIZZLE ROO/ AMERAUCANA (EE?)ROOS PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bugladyleah, Apr 27, 2008.

1. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hey all...I have two bantam cochin cockerels free for the taking. They are white, nice heavily feathered legs, friendly. They are about 12 weeks old. I also have an adult blue cochin frizzle roo that I am considering re-homing. I think he is from last year's hatch. I have 2 Ameraucana (or EE...not sure) from last year's hatch. I bought them as Ameracaunas, but when I advertised eggs on here, the "Ameraucana police" informed me they were EE's. I don't imagine anyone would want to pay shipping on these guys, but if you want to buy a box, etc., I would consider shipping them. Please PM me if you are seriously interested.

Thanks, Leah

www.popsonfarm.com

2. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    These guys are going to the auction next week if no one is interested. Anyone??

3. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Which auction are you going to? I would love to have the cochins and the fizzle if you are willing to part with him. I am in Berwick PA. PLEASE let me know if you still have these to give away. What color are your ee roos also if they are colored different then my I may be intrested in those also. Mine are red, green and black.

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I think the "Ameraucana police" are just trying to clarify all the wrong information out there. [​IMG]

5. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    could I get a qoute on the shipping for one of the EE roosters to 78009.

6. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Ace...PM'd you.

7. bugladyleah

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Night---PM'd you.

8. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps