Free Bantam Faverolles splash and black pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hcammack, Aug 15, 2010.

1. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I will post pictures in a bit this is for some bantam blue, black, and splash faverolles culls. These birds are not up to par as breeders and I don't need them. They are free to a good home under a few conditions. You cannot breed them and sell them as pure blue, black, splash faverolles bantams under any condition. There is one beardless black pullet one splash pullet with no leg feathering and there might also be one cockerel. Faverolles are great pets and very gentle when they get older. These are for pickup only in Towson MD. I leave for college in a few days and unless these go by then I will either cull them or grow them out to sell as pets/ layers

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Henry

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    No one is going to get them.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  3. NC29mom

NC29mom Songster

Jun 15, 2010
    Scotland Neck, NC
    please keep them as pets if you can't get rid of them. They are too beautiful to cull.

4. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I will raise them until I can find them a pet home can't promise anything for there brothers who don't make the cut. I will post pictures of their older siblings and parents in a bit.

5. Jenski

Jenski Songster

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Don't suppose you're going to college near Nashville, TN, eh? Too bad, they are beautiful little birds.

6. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Sorry going to University of Vermont last week I lost all of my chicks to a predator now I only have adult hens.

7. Terri O

Terri O Songster

AWWW--so sorry about your mishap! Good luck at college! Terri O--Mom of a new college student

8. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Thanks packing now and leaving tomorrow morning

9. nicoletm24

nicoletm24 Songster

Jul 11, 2010
    Timberlake
    wish i was closer...i'd take them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by