FREE Bantam Salmon Faverolle Rooster, WA or OR

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Pierre is very sweet. However, he lost most of his toes & part of a foot last winter with bad frostbite. He's very friendly and eats well and his crow is hilarious! However, he's not fertile at this point. So I'm offering him to a good home for free. He was hatched last summer out of eggs I bought on BYC or eggbid (can't remember which!)

Can you post a pic and if I provided box and paid shipping would you be willing to ship? I have hatched 3 groups of Bantam Favs and they are all Pullets
th.gif

Sorry, I thought I'd already replied to this message! I cannot ship. Our local PO does not ship lives--so I'd have to drive 3+ hours, (round trip) to deliver him to a post office that would ship a live bird. And in addition, I'm selling him because he's currently infertile. He may end up being sterile...so no guarantees on him making any fertile eggs. My hen has produced fertile eggs with a few other roosters and because of the extreme frostbite, I'm thinking that is why my little guy cannot produce fertile eggs. He may be able to at a later date, but for now, he's not.

Back
Top Bottom