FREE Bantam Salmon Faverolle Rooster, WA or OR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 19, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Pierre is very sweet. However, he lost most of his toes & part of a foot last winter with bad frostbite. He's very friendly and eats well and his crow is hilarious! However, he's not fertile at this point. So I'm offering him to a good home for free. He was hatched last summer out of eggs I bought on BYC or eggbid (can't remember which!)

2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Can you post a pic and if I provided box and paid shipping would you be willing to ship? I have hatched 3 groups of Bantam Favs and they are all Pullets [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Sorry, I thought I'd already replied to this message! I cannot ship. Our local PO does not ship lives--so I'd have to drive 3+ hours, (round trip) to deliver him to a post office that would ship a live bird. And in addition, I'm selling him because he's currently infertile. He may end up being sterile...so no guarantees on him making any fertile eggs. My hen has produced fertile eggs with a few other roosters and because of the extreme frostbite, I'm thinking that is why my little guy cannot produce fertile eggs. He may be able to at a later date, but for now, he's not.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by