FREE Bantam Splash Araucana hens - Middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenski, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Two lovely and sweet bantam Araucana hens available free to loving BYC home.

Schmoo Belle is tufted and partial-tailed, and she loves to softly chat with you and investigate everything you are doing - -
    [​IMG]

Betty Boop is clean faced and rumpless, and she is a bit more shy than Belle - -
    [​IMG]

Both little dears are friendly and quiet, and would be perfect for someone in an urban or suburban setting who wanted some nice blue eggs each week. Both ladies lay a large egg for a bantam. They came from a show breeder here in TN.

While I am very fond of both girls, I am trying an Ameraucana breeding project with very limited space this year. I can't have Araucanas running with my Ameraucana hens since I can't always tell the eggs apart. I would like to keep them together when re-homing since they are hatch mates and hate being separated. Please have a home with a secure, well-ventilated coop and secure run.

If you would like to visit these sweet ladies, please PM me instead of clicking the BuyItNow button. Pickup only in Mount Juliet, TN.

Thanks so much for looking!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I wish I could they look beautiful and I miss having some blue egg layers. To bad I am so far away!

3. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    PM'd you if they would like to live with a funny frizzle or stupid silkie(kids named him) may be able to hide one of those boys here-got to thinking bantam Ameraucana can get passed off as a little Ameraucana [​IMG]

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Oh man I want them! I have one banty araucana hen from Amazondoc- and she eats her eggs as soon as she lays them! They are so cute! [​IMG]

5. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Thanks for all the responses! Belle and Betty have found a lovely new home with one of their sisters. Thanks for looking! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by