free bantams in virginia!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bzchickens, Sep 11, 2007.

1. bzchickens

bzchickens New Egg

Sep 11, 2007
    I have three bantam cockerels that need homes in northern virginia (loudoun county). one porcelain d'uccle, one cornish, and one golden sebright. they are healthy and friendly and bound for my friends freezer if they don't find homes soon!

2. boevers

boevers New Egg

Sep 8, 2007
    Hi: I would be very interested in your birds and would like them to be deceased and frozen. I would be willing to give you something for them, and we would have to work out shipping. Thanks!

3. bzchickens

bzchickens New Egg

Sep 11, 2007
    I would really like to keep them alive, which is why I posted them on this site. I already have someone local who wants them dead... but best of luck to you in your taxidermy!

4. ml

ml Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    ARggg I so want a golden sebright roo! I have ladies that been waiting all summer for one.

ML

5. bzchickens

bzchickens New Egg

Sep 11, 2007
    What's holding you back? Do you live too far away?

6. yearofthedog

yearofthedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    I have a golden seabright roo(I just found out, he crowed for the first time earlier this week [​IMG] ). Are you any where near Las Vegas?? I'm sad even contemplating him not being with me, but I'm suburban...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by