FREE:Bantum golden phoenix rooster- NW WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dccdmom, May 5, 2008.

1. dccdmom

dccdmom Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2007
    HELP! Flash needs a new home. We aren't allowed to have roosters in town. When we started suspecting he was a roo, we checked with all the neighbors and they were fine with us keeping him as long as he didn't crow too early in the morning. So, we've been putting him in the dark at night and not letting him out until the neighbors are all up. Well, he's been crowing for over a year now and no complaints. Then another neighbor got chickens and one of hers turned out to be a roo also. The two roos now play who's the biggest, baddest, loudest roo in the neighborhood every morning. My neighbor has no intention of locking hers in the dark(and he's full size and loud) and she's gotten complaints and been told she needs to get rid of him, so I need to find my sweet little guy a home before he gets kicked out too. Absolutely free to a good rooster loving home. We have a white frizzle cochin who probably needs a new home also. He almost never crows, but I don't want to have any problems.

2. saul

saul New Egg

Mar 20, 2009
    I can take that Bantum golden phoenix rooster off your hands:) Can you ship it to me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by