Free Beautiful Ameraucana Rooster! BLUE/GREEN eggs and legs!

bobdlee

Hatching
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Here he is with one of his lucky lady friends:
mal.jpg

Looking for something to eat:
mal2.jpg

And here he is at about a month old:
12925_dscn2736.jpg

Hi there,

My name's Bob and I have a beautiful, good-natured ameraucana rooster that I unfortunately can't have here in Oklahoma City.

I hate to give this one up. I raised my little boy from a day-old chick; and I love him like a son.

I've suspected he was a rooster for a while, with his long tail and neck feathers. I thought he might not be, since he still doesn't have spurs and he is very friendly.

But I knew for sure when he started crowing this week, which won't work here in okc.

He's probably the best-looking little bird I've seen (not that I'm biased or anything). The pictures don't really do him justice. He's mostly orange, but many of his feathers are deep blues, greens, reds and black. His legs and feet are dark green, and his children would lay blue/green eggs. That's why they call them "easter egg chickens."

If you or someone you know has a good home for him, I'm willing to give him away for free if someone will pick him up.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:
Working for me. What a handsome boy! Sorry to hear that you have to re-home him - best of luck in finding him a great new owner.

Back
Top Bottom