Free beautiful EE Roo for sale!!

Pawsitivly

In the Brooder
May 14, 2020
Yes yes, I recently made another forum about this, but this one is a tad different, and I need all the posts/forums I can get!! I have been given 1-2 weeks to find a home do this guy, or he will be euthanized. I’m hoping I can find someone on here to take him!!
I live in western Illinois, and I’m right on the border to MO. Jasper is an EE, and completely free. Pictures are below, and comment for any additional info!

Attachments

cavemanrich

Enabler
Apr 6, 2014
Melrose Park Illinois
Try posting on your local Craig's List. This way you target peeps that are in your area. Facebook marketplace, and Offerup are 2 other possibilities.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

svh

Songster
Dec 24, 2019
Mid Missouri
Yes yes, I recently made another forum about this, but this one is a tad different, and I need all the posts/forums I can get!! I have been given 1-2 weeks to find a home do this guy, or he will be euthanized. I’m hoping I can find someone on here to take him!!
I live in western Illinois, and I’m right on the border to MO. Jasper is an EE, and completely free. Pictures are below, and comment for any additional info!
How old is he ? What is his temperament ? I'm thinking of adding a rooster to my flock ..... I'm an hour or so west of St. louis.

Last edited:

Top Bottom