Free Bielefelder Rooster in Illinois

kvonnordheim

In the Brooder
Feb 11, 2015
roo.jpg
Free 6 month old Bielefelder Rooster in Peoria area.
Beautiful rooster but have 2 and the dominate rooster is picking on him.

Last edited:
Hi Did you find a home for this guy? I am about 2 hours away from you. Peoria is my hometown !! I miss it so <3 I'd be glad to speak with you about him. Have a great day, Carly
I haven't yet....I had one gal that was checking her schedule but I haven't heard back from her. He did "confront" me yesterday. I'm thinking he is going to turn mean if I don't get him away from the other rooster. I backed away from him so there was no attack but he had that look about him. Not sure if you would still be interested or not. Let me know!
Thanks!
Kelly

Hi Kelly Nice to meet you. Thank you for the reply. I am still interested. From my experience with roosters, they love to challenge each other. We have a pair that spar in a sort of Kung Fu dance. They were raised as the only males at the time so they were pretty full of themselves when they were young. :) I work with them to gain their trust and for the most part can get the fighting stopped with adequate space. He would have a pen to himself and a hen also. I feed sprouted fodder and vegetables along with grains and chicken feed. They are spoiled critters. <3 Let me know about your progress with him. Hang in there, Carly

Hi Carly! He is yours if you want him. He has been hiding from the other rooster in the small coop until I let them out to roam. I feel sorry for him...the other rooster is nice too...just wants all the girls for himself. :D Let me know if you want him and if so, when you could pick him up.
Thanks!
Kelly

Hi Kelly,
Thank you!! I am thrilled yes, he has a forever home with us <3 Poor little guy. Ours went through that also. How does Friday sound to pick him up? That is as soon as I can get a Peoria trip in. I hope that is soon enough. A happy chicky Mama
Thanks again,
Carly

Hi Kelly,
Thank you!! I am thrilled yes, he has a forever home with us <3 Poor little guy. Ours went through that also. How does Friday sound to pick him up? That is as soon as I can get a Peoria trip in. I hope that is soon enough. A happy chicky Mama
Thanks again,
Carly
Friday would be fine! I am working that day so I wouldn't be home until 5:30-6pm if that works.

Hi Kelly,
This works perfectly for us. We can be there by about 7 to 7:30 pm on Friday. Meant to be :) My sister is coming with me and she works until 4:00 we'll leave right as she gets home. We'll need to exchange details. We can inbox as to what town you are in contact info, etc...
Thanks again, Looking forward to meeting you. Carly

Back
Top Bottom