free black cochin roo in wv

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mom wewantchicks!, May 5, 2009.

1. mom wewantchicks!

mom wewantchicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2008
    buckhannon,wv
    ugh,i am such a baby,i have a huge lump in my throat typing this. ok here it goes. our roo is about a year old,he has it out for one of my girls,gets along famously with everyone else. big,and what a looker. if anyone has any inerest in him let me know,i would love for him to find a good home. i will post a pic later.

2. iajewel

iajewel Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    What part of WV? I can use a black roo if he is desent.
    Im going to be in the Parkersburg area from the 10th to June 1.. With in an hour from there.. I will drive to see you.

3. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    I live near pburg....cool! It's cool to see people that actually know the area where I am.[​IMG]

4. mom wewantchicks!

Apr 23, 2008
    buckhannon,wv
    Quote:i pmd you

5. mom wewantchicks!

Apr 23, 2008
    buckhannon,wv
    Quote:wv,oh yeah ive heard of that like virginia beach.LOL i cant tell you how much i here that,it like hello did you not hear the west part LOL

6. laurenlulu

laurenlulu Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    haha- I'm from Harpers Ferry WV, and I used to go visit cousins in Long Island New York- and they really didn't even seem to know WV was a state. They'd introduce us to their friends as their cousins from Western Virginia all the time

Good luck with your 'roo- I hope he gets a great home!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by