Free Black Silkie Roo TAKEN!!!! Thanks to all!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChicksOnTheDL, Sep 1, 2009.

1. ChicksOnTheDL

ChicksOnTheDL New Egg

Apr 4, 2009
    Long Island, NY
    He has found a home out in the Hamptons! Thanks for all the support!

My sweet little hen turned out to be a sweet little roo, and I can't take the chance that he will blow our cover. He is in the house for now, but I don't think that can continue much longer. I am willing to meet somewhere in the NY, NJ, or CT area, and will be driving to Maine in 3 weeks, so I can drop him off anywhere along the way. If you want him can think of anyone who might, please help me out. Thanks, Stacy

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  2. Suzy21

Suzy21 New Egg

Sep 1, 2009
    Pen Argyl
    I did grow up on Long Island, in Sayville. I then lived in North Babylon until we moved to PA two years ago. I just got a Goose three months ago and now have 8 chickens. I also have a Black Silkie and yesterday found out it is a Rooster. Good Luck !!

3. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    I live in Maine and have been looking for a blue or black silkie rooster about that age. Do you have any pictures? I have two beautiful silkie girls that are that age (1 blue and 1 black) that I need a mate for. Let me know...I am very interested.

4. Fuzzypea

Fuzzypea Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2009
    Gig Harbor, WA
    I just found out my black silkie was a roo. [​IMG] I feel ur pain.

5. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    [​IMG]

All you people with your roosters...and I NEED ONE! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by