Free Blue Merle Sheltie Female.....W Ga

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
We need to find a home for this dog. We have too many and she has a strong work ethic.
She is a real sweetie and would do great in a home with less dogs and more attention.
She has been around kids, horses, chickens and does fine.

I can email pics later from home about 1 1/2 - 2 yrs supposed to be registered but we never got the papers when we got her.

Last edited:
6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.​

She sounds great, Karen. I was just telling my DH last night that if I was going to get another dog, I'd consider her, especially if she is good with the chickens. That alone would make her well worth having. Bet's she's a beauty and you'll find a home for her soon.
smile.png

Cyn,
She is gorgeous! Hubby had to have her, but the Jacks are very demanding attention wise and I hate it that Wendy gets put on the bottom of the attention ladder.
She needs to be a single dog or one other dog.
She isn't mean or anything, just needs attention. She would be awesome with someone who wanted to work her for herding. She just stares at the chickens, isn't even really curious about them. She does herd me though, I am used to it as my Blue Heeler used to do that too.

I don't have cats, they are just snacks for my Jacks. However the person I got her from had cats and she was fine. All my dogs are in the backyard during the day and come in at night.
She is crate trained, but my other dogs aren't so she sleeps on the floor at night.

Back
Top Bottom