1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Buff Orp roo's & Ameracauna roo Greenville, Ohio area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JP62, Nov 20, 2009.

1. JP62

JP62 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2009
    Arcanum, Ohio
    We have 2 Buff Orpington roosters and one Americauna rooster that we need to give away as soon as possible. We have 23 hens and the boys are really starting to fight and getting a little out of control. They are gang attacking the hens causing injuries which are just starting to lay and I don't want them to be so stressed that they won't lay. They are nice healthy roosters about 6 month's old. They have been free ranged and fed quality food with AC vinegar water and DE in the food since day one. I hate to just kill them if somebody can use them. I live in the Greenville Ohio area, they need to be picked up or I can deliver within reason. Email me at [email protected] if interested.
    Jeff

2. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    You probably would have more luck if you posted pictures, and specified if the other roo is actually an Ameraucana (color) or an EasterEgger.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by