1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free buff orphintongs

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by yzer3000, Oct 6, 2013.

1. yzer3000

yzer3000 New Egg

Sep 29, 2013
    I have 6 hens, that I have to find a new home for, I live in queens New York and am moving to an apartment, they are 6 month old, they hatched on 3/28/13,
    They are calm, docile beautiful healthy and you could walk next to them and grab them, they are very very calm.
    And they just started laying eggs....

I am willing to take them to you if you live in New York (close to the city), conneticut or in New Jersey,
    Please let me know

[email protected]

If someone is interested I prefer to give them all so they remain together, but if you only want two or three that is fine with me too.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  2. she-earl

she-earl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Lancaster County PA
    Would you bring them to Southern Lancaster County, PA?

3. aa3655

aa3655 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Hi, I live in kingston, NY... It's about 90 minutes north on the I-87. I have a large property with other hens. PM me if interested; I could meet you at the New Paltz exit.

4. yzer3000

yzer3000 New Egg

Sep 29, 2013
    Thank you to everyone who helped me and offered a home to my hens.... You guys are great, love chickens and I wish that someday I will have a flock to keep for a long time, my hens are happy in their new place and so is the new owner, thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by