Free. Calico bantam Cochins young Roos

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by silky ma, Jun 19, 2016.

1. silky ma

silky ma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    I have 3 young calico bantam Cochin Roos free to a good home. The motteld grey silkie is available too he is under 3 years old and sweet.
    I cannot ship since it is too stressful on the birds and Sacramento is due for a week of 100degree weather this next week. 2 Roos have dark brown on their heads and one does not. I have yet to see these three young ins crow yet. The two I am keeping have just started to crow and it sounds like someone is having allergy problems so I am good with the neighbors for now.

Some pics below of the 3 Roos
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. silky ma

Sep 14, 2007
    Anyone interested in these sweet Roos? I would hate to have to put them down.

3. michellemire

michellemire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2014
    Wish u could ship I love there colors

4. silky ma

Sep 14, 2007
    Shipping is too stressful. This week Sacramento temps are 98 - 100 degrees with next week averaging 103. I live in a surrounding area Rancho Cordova where our temps can average 3-5 degrees higher or lower than Sacramento temps. Freekin too hot!

5. michellemire

michellemire Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2014
    Understand I live in louisana

6. vtran08

vtran08 New Egg

Jun 21, 2016
    I live in Sacramento of California. I like them. I would like to get them. Please let me know where I can pick them.
    Thanks

7. silky ma

Sep 14, 2007
    V tran I am in Rancho Cordova really close. All I ask is that you carry them home in carriers not boxes or bags. Let me know when you would like to get them and I will bring them indoors so we won't stress them out trying to catch them.

8. silky ma

Sep 14, 2007
    V tran hasn't responded so if anyone would like one or more of the Roos let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by