(Free) campamine and one or two leghorn pullets

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
I have one Campamine hen and a leghorn mix or two that I would like to rehome they are free to a good home all hens. They just don't have the qualties I am looking for in a bird (calm). they are makeing the rest of my flock alittle nervouse I might keep one as an early warning system for predators. They are about 17 weeks of age they are healthy and well fed. They should be laying soon Please PM me. (pick up only no Shipping)

Henry

Last edited:
WOW free pullets I though people would be on these "like a duck on a june bug" if you can tell me what movie that is from I might give you an extra pullet
wink.png

Henry

"The Yankees'd be on us like a duck on a June bug...They'd lick us in a minute...They've got factories, machines, and a fleet to bottle up our harbors and starve us to death. All we've got is cotton, slaves,...and arrogance."
smile.png

wow you must really like that movie or book I have listened to it on tape and also watched the movie I liked it.

Henry

Well i must give credit to my wife for that one.I was told it was "Gone with the Wind" and to answer because we are close enough to come pick up our prize:p
wink.png

The google search for the quote was my idea.

PM for details.

BA

Back
Top Bottom