Free Cayuga Duck (female) ~ 4years old

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by JWilkins03, Dec 30, 2016.

1. JWilkins03

JWilkins03 New Egg

Dec 30, 2016
    I have a female cayuga duck that I am trying to find a good home for. She recently lost her companion and is now a lone duck who needs a home with another friend. She is not really a pet duck but she is not wild. She is roughly four years old and was still laying up until this winter. I am in Holly, MI. Can send pictures of her if requested.

2. joshuajarrett

joshuajarrett New Egg

Jul 9, 2016
    Is she still needing a home?

3. Nyla

Nyla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2017
    Griffith, Indiana
    I'd love to re-home her in my family! Always wanted Cayugas

4. JWilkins03

JWilkins03 New Egg

Dec 30, 2016
    Yes, we still have her. This is great news!

5. JWilkins03

JWilkins03 New Egg

Dec 30, 2016
    Yes I still have her. Where are you located?

6. Nyla

Nyla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2017
    Griffith, Indiana
    I'm Located in Gary, Indiana zip 46406. Its not even 10 mins from chicago

7. JWilkins03

JWilkins03 New Egg

Dec 30, 2016
    Darn it, I am in Southeastern Michigan.

8. izigg

izigg Out Of The Brooder

If we can meet up on one of my trips from the U.P. down state to doc appointments in Ann Arbor I will take her to my friends he will love her and has other ducks n fowl running around. My next trip down state in Feb 6th return trip a couple days after if you want to try and meet me at an exit along 75 N. let me know we can exchange numbers for the transfer

9. amaugans

amaugans Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2016
    Ohio
    I am in Ohio. Looking for a female companion to keep my east indie male company. If still available let me know.

10. bernie131

bernie131 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2016
    Kansas City, Kansas
    I have a Pekin duck that lost her "Mama" lifelong friend and they are homed at the community college where I go feed them everyday since they cannot fly and Shorty's protector Mama died in my arms 2 weeks ago. She needs someone because the Mallards ducks come and go and she cannot fly so she is all by herself and has lived here for many many years. I really need to get someone for her. We are so sad,.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by