Free/Cheap Eggs? WNY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cassie0980, Apr 26, 2009.

1. cassie0980

cassie0980 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2009
    Western New York
    Our first attempt at incubating didn't go as well as we had hoped, with only 2 of our 9 salmon favorelles actually hatching, but we're not ready to give up! We'd like to try again, but don't have a ton of money to work with. If any one can help us out, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

2. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

Quote:We will need more information, such as, where are you? What type/breed of eggs are you looking for?

If you are interested in eggs that I have - I will send you some, but I am in California. I use a Flat Rate box, depending on how many you want - either $10.35 or $13.95...my eggs are free.

I have some Black Copper Marans, Mr. Frizzy eggs, Bantam Old English Game Birds, Bantam Ameraucanas, Future Olive Eggers, Barnyard mix, and Penedesencas.

Let me know.

Tina

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    where are you from?

4. RHewitt

RHewitt Chillin' With My Peeps

I have lots of fertile egss and can help you out. If you would like some nice standard size brown egg layers I will send you 18 eggs and pay the shipping. I enjoy helping others. I can ship any time this week starting Wednesday.

5. cassie0980

cassie0980 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2009
    Western New York
    I live in Western New York (WNY), area code 14013. I don't feel like I'm in a position to be picky about the breed, since I'm asking for free/cheap eggs, but if I have a choice I like the Penedesencas, Welsummers, and Favorelles. I would love anything though. You BYC people are all very kind and generous, I really do appreciate you!

6. chicks for better health

chicks for better health Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    West Glenville, NY
    I can send you out a 12 ++++ mix, they will include some pure Silver Laced Wyandottes. Just pay the shipping $10

PM me if you are interested I will ship them out this afternoon or tomorrow.

I am just west of Albany, ny so they should be there in 1 or 2 days tops. How many eggs can your bator hold?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by