Free Chicken to a good home!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ClaireAjideh, Jan 12, 2014.

1. ClaireAjideh

ClaireAjideh Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2014
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/848290/identify-the-breed-grocery-chicken

Here is the story of my little chicken. She is the sweetest bird I've ever raised. She hatched alone and has never seen another chicken and is very bonded to people. I feather sexed her female but am not sure of the breed, check out the link to see why. Looking for a loving home with other chickens and plenty of room so pecking order isn't a problem. She is still young, almost four weeks, and is still on start and grow, so she's not ready to go out into a coop yet. Local pick up please, located in Berkeley, CA.

2. where are you located?

3. BelleFarm

BelleFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2013
    Kingwood, New Jersey
    I have an older chick that's looking for a buddy to grow up with, depending on your location I would be interested

4. ClaireAjideh

Jan 12, 2014
    Berkeley CA

5. hililyhilo

hililyhilo Out Of The Brooder

Oct 17, 2012
    SF Bay Area, California
    Hi. I am also in the Bay Area (work in Oakland) and would love to get the chicken when she is ready to go in the coop. With my current set up, I am not able to keep any chicks inside my house.

6. ClaireAjideh

Jan 12, 2014
    Sorry I just found someone to take her.

7. that's great!!!! :clap

8. ClaireAjideh

Jan 12, 2014
    Thanks!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by