FREE CHICKENS --- Craiglist Ad

I have to get rid of my pet chicken, turns out she is a HE and I can't have boys in city limits *sigh* its going to be a tough one but i've contacted almost everyone even 4-h hes super tame I'm afraid if I take him to a farm the other roosters will kill him :(

he comes when called, goes to sleep when you hold him upside down, and is super friendly, sometimes too friendly and gets annoying, especially when I'm gardening. I'm clear over in Boise, Idaho though, here is a picture of him, he thinks he needs all the attention, he will fly up and roost on you if you sit down outside. I cried when I found out I couldn't keep him I used to sneak him inside for treats and to watch tv but I understand why roosters arnt allowed in city limits :( hes starting to get noisy so I need to find him a home ASAP

Last edited:
I know hes super sweet he lets you pet him when u walk up and kneel down his fav treat is currently chedder cheese.... I'm not technically supposed to have chickens due to my covense but my neighbors don't mind and our homowners association is disbanded and the laws on owning chickens have changed in Boise to allow 6 hens in city limits, but I don't want to press my luck with the neighbors and loose the whole flock because someone decided they are tired of the rooster crowing in the am.

Looks like a nice flock of birds....if you're scoping them out for yourself that is. Not really sure what you're going for here with this thread.

Back
Top Bottom