Free Chickens

geareduplyn

Songster
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
Salley SC
There is going to be some major culling here this week. I will have probably 50 or more birds. They will not bring that much at the auction, so a BYC member is welcome to them. The Rub is, that they have to be picked up, and all must be taken. They will be primarily Rumpless Araucana Cockerels, many tufted. There will also be some Ameraucana Cockerels, Marans Cockerels, Tailed Araucana Pullets, and probably some older rumpless Araucana hens. Ages from 6 weeks to 5 months.

Last edited:
ep.gif
Why cant you be in Tx? I would love some Araucana, heck I would even pay ya. Lol

can you pm me your phone number so i can call you and get the details because i am in columbia an dwill drive uop and get them

Hi I emailed you yesterday and I pmed you today to set up a pickup. I going to send you another pm with my phone number. Thanks

I am tired of trying to deal with this person. If anyone is interested in the chickens feel free to show your interest but please be careful.

Quote:
Sorry you feel I'm trying to run one in on you. I will not use the phone because I don't hear well enough to do so any more, and have to have someone on hand to interpet. Absolutely no one has to be careful when dealing with me. I always give more than fair value and have been doing so for many years.
Gary

lmao How can this person be cheating people !? they are giving the chickens away...

Back
Top Bottom