FREE chicks (4 weeks and 6 weeks old) in CT.. (PICS)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickie Mamma, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Chickie Mamma

Chickie Mamma Farmer at Heart

Apr 20, 2008
    Sherman, CT
    Hello, I have made my pics on what I want to keep from the chicks I have ordered. I can give them away here but in case anyone needs them I am willing to meet in New Milford or Danbury. Here are some pics of what I have. Please note: I have not been able to sex these yet, so there will be roos and pullets.
    I have 3 Lavender Silkies.. sorry, its hard to take their pics! (4 weeks old)
    [​IMG]
    I have 2 barred cochins.. (4 weeks old)
    [​IMG]
    Lt Brahma (6 weeks old)
    [​IMG]
    Partridge Silkie (I believe he is a Roo)
    [​IMG]
    The Bearded Orange one.. Mille Fleur???
    [​IMG]
    Dark Brahma.. I believe she is in the middle with her head up.
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and I also have a white Frizzle that I could not get a good pic of. Way too jumpy!
    All are sweet and have been handled alot by my kids. Very Healthy, have not been outdoors yet! PM me if interested. Thanks.. [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    oops sorry I just pmd you!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. cowlady11

cowlady11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2008
    Haydenville, MA
    VERY interested in the partridge silkie...any chance you would be willing to meet in torrington or around there....im in NW MA

4. ears73

ears73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Westchester, NY
    Cowlady11 posted that she wanted a partridge silky roo just a few posts above yours... maybe get in touch w/her.

I'd love to take any pullets you still need homes for, but I think I would be yelled at by my husband... you have your 4 and 6 week olds together, has that worked out ok?

edited to say ha! Didn't see she posted already!! Hope it worked out!!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  5. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    If your willing to ship I would talke them all. I owuld pay shipping of course.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by