free chicks and ducklings eastern iowa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by laurielynn67, May 24, 2008.

1. laurielynn67

laurielynn67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    Hi i have 10 mixed breed chicks and 6 mallard x ancona cross ducklings to give away. I do not have the room to keep them. They are really cute '[​IMG]', '[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Located near Clinton Iowa pick only javascript:insert_text('[​IMG]', '');
    [​IMG]

laurie
    563-212-9435

2. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    What are the chicks mixed with? What do the ducklings look like? I can only have 1 or 2 more ducks and I was wanting some ancona or at least pretty spotted ones to cross with my plain jane white pekin and white crested ducklings when they grew up. I'd have to ask my parents for sure as I live at their house still and even though I am an adult I still need their approval since I live with them and they are out of town until tommorrow night but I might be interested in these. I've never been to Clinton Iowa but I've seen all the commercials for the town so I don't think it is too far away to drive if I get my folks ok.

3. laurielynn67

laurielynn67 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2008
    Bryant, Ia
    The chicks are crossed with phoenix roosters and i am not sure what hen they are from could be buff orpington, americana, or silkie cross. The ducklings are mallard x ancona. So they are all spotted and they will be small ducks.

The mother mallard disappeared and i took her eggs after she had been gone for two days and put 18 eggs in the incubator. Six of those eggs were still alive and hatched a week later. Pretty amazing huh.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by