Free chicks in California!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bokbok, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Bokbok

Bokbok Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2007
    Well, I just got a call, the woman who was going to take 8 of my chicks (25 is too many for me) told me that her sister, whom she lives with, went crazy and told her absolutely no chickens. So now I have 8 chickens that are almost three weeks old if anyone in this forum would like them or knows of someone. They are 4 Auracaunas, 2 Black Australorps and 2 Buff Orpingtons. The Orpingtons are absolute dolls, and the others are awesome too. All are very healthy, happy, and cute! This Saturday I am going down to Santa Barbara, in California. Otherwise, I live in San Luis Obispo county, and would be willing to travel an hour or two in just about any direction to meet a kind soul who would like to give these beautiful ladies a home.

2. ChloesChicky

ChloesChicky Out Of The Brooder

Do the chicks still need a home? I'm in Atascadero.

3. famnrs

famnrs New Egg

Mar 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Are the chicks still available? I'd take them--East Bay area.

4. Bokbok

Feb 27, 2007
    Yes, the chicks are still available! I think I emailed the chicken lover in the East Bay. Atascadero, how many and what kind would you like?

5. ChloesChicky

ChloesChicky Out Of The Brooder

I would love the 2 buff orpingtons and 2 auracaunas. I have 10 black australorps eggs in my incubator right now. Thanks so much!!

6. Bokbok

Feb 27, 2007
    Well, e-mail me with a time and a place that I can meet you and they are yours!

7. renae

renae Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2007
    i would take whichever you have left if you could ship them i live in florida not sure what shipping costs

8. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    have any Auracaunas left i live in bakersfield

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by