***FREE*** chicks in Michiana!!! EE's and more! Bronson, MI Pick-up!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Guitartists, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Well, my chickens from my test hatch are growing up! [​IMG] So pretty and nice, but I must make room for the eggs due to hatch in a week! So, even though I would LOVE to keep them all.... I am looking for new homes for a portion of my flock. I would prefer they go as pets or as long term yard chickens.... but, if you are looking to raise a few for the stew pot, I can live with that too. It's where they are destined to go if I can't find homes...sooo...better you than me [​IMG] (though, I would prefer the pullets go to homes... otherwise I might keep them for eggs [​IMG] )

I guess I should have put that in the listing... no shipping as I wouldn't want to chance it, especially in this heat, AND I don't know the first thing about packaging a live bird for shipment. [​IMG]

Pick-up only.

Ok, here's what I have..... most of these were born mid June.

Here are a few pics.....

EEs... some hens and some roos.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

one Barred Rock pullet....

[​IMG]

1 Faverolle pullet.....

[​IMG]

1 Frizzle Cochin bantam roo.... (pet only... there's not enough meat on it anyways! LOL)

[​IMG]

Some Barnyard Mixes....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just PM or email me or reply to this posting [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. kees

kees Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    I would love some of your femal EE'ers, live in NY and would be willing to pay for immediate shipping. Please PM or IM and let me know what you think. They wouldn't go into a pot. I'd just think it'd be cool to have blue eggs.

3. WalkingOnSunshine

WalkingOnSunshine Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2008
    Ohio
    Are these for pickup, or for shipping?

I'm in central Ohio and have room for more.

Erika

4. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    How old are they?, I live in Western Michigan near Chesterfield I would be willing to take 2 EE hens and a roo if you have them. And then I can take the Frizzle roo, and maybe the favorelle im still thinking on her. Can you PM if you can ship? and how much it will be

Ive been looking for some EE's for forever!

5. chicken quartet

chicken quartet Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2008
    Corona, CA
    Will you ship? I'll take the barred rock pullet and an EE pullet if you'll ship! Can you give me a quote to 92881?

6. Guitartists

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I guess I should have put that in the listing... no shipping as I wouldn't want to chance it, especially in this heat, AND I don't know the first thing about packaging a live bird for shipment. [​IMG]

Pick-up only.

Sorry about that everyone! I do wish I felt more confident in the whole shipping thing.

7. chicken quartet

chicken quartet Out Of The Brooder

Jun 12, 2008
    Corona, CA
    Oh, bummer!! That barred rock pullet is gorgeous!! [​IMG]

8. amy48813

amy48813 New Egg

Jul 11, 2008
    HI there!

I have been looking every where around me for some hens and even pullets and cannot find any! I will take any that have not been spoken for, just let me know when and I can come pick them up!

Thanks!

Amy

9. Guitartists

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Was coming here to post actually... all pullets and cockerels are gone [​IMG] Sorry... I do have the Frizzle bantam roo left, but that is it. Sometimes a friend of a friend sells their 2 year hens pretty cheap.... I could let you know when they do it again.

10. amy48813

amy48813 New Egg

Jul 11, 2008
    That would be great!

Thanks!

Amy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by