FREE Chicks! NPIP & Vaccinated for Mareks

Chicks4MyFamily

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Valley City, OH
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm is offering FREE Chicks! 5 FREE Partridge Wyandotte Bantam chicks from our SQ stock with any chick purchase! While Supplies Last. NPIP & Vaccinted for Mareks. Hatching eggs also available. Email me for details w breed/qty etc. Also taking Spring Egg and Chick orders!

Shipment will be made Jan 13th. Minimum of 10 chicks for this time of the year shipped via USPS Express in poultry approved shipper w grogel. No minimum for pickup. Shipping is $60 and all chicks are $10/each and unsexed unless listed below. We have a waiting list on several breeds that we are filling chick orders from hence the random quantities of limited breeds of chicks. Most of the chicks we are hatching right now are going for custom orders. I have a few more pairs and trios I will be listing on my FB page tomorrow after sex some juv in our brooder room tmw - LIKE our FB page to see the sales!

12/18 – Trio of Cream Legbars $75, 1 BBS Wyandotte, 2 Light Sussex, , 3 White Marans, 6 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
12/11 - 6 LF Barred Cochin, 8 Buff Brahma Bantams, 4 BBS Ameraucanas, 16 Partridge Wyandotte Bantams, 9 Chocolate Orpingtons $25/each 12/6 - 17 Partridge Wyandotte Bantams, 11 Buff Brahma Bantams, 5 Chocolate Orpingtons $25/each, Trio of LF Barred Cochins $75, 3 BBS Wyandottes
11/28 – 1 BBS Ameraucana, 4 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock, 2 Lavendar Orpingtons, Trio of Cream Legbars $75, 1 Partridge Wyandotte Bantams
11/22 – Trio of Cream Legbars $75, 3 LF Barred Cochins, 7 Buff Brahma Bantams, 4 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks
11/14 – Trio of Light Sussex $75 (additional pullet available for $30), 6 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks, 9 Chocolate Orpingtons $25/each, 3 BBS Wyandottes, 1 Blue Copper Maran cockerel, 1 Lavendar Orpington Cockerel, 2 Buff Brahma Bantams, 1 BBS Ameraucana 10/25 – Trio of Chocolate Orpingtons $125

Pair of Black Wyandottes (hatched from our Blue Wyandottes from Foley) POL $50 (reduced price becauase legs aren't yellow as they need to be have a slate cast to them)

Partridge Wyandotte Bantam Pairs & Trios from our SQ stock from our breeding pens. 1.4yrs old laying and VERY fertile! $35/pair, $55/trio.

Pair of 6mos old LF Columbian Wyandottes (laying) $60

Additional random chicks available unsexed Blue Copper Marans, Lavendar Orpingtons, Partridge Wyandotte Bantams
You can find additional information on our farm, pictures, breed info on our website or FB page.

NPIP & AI Monitored vaccinated for Mareks! Shipping is $60 in an approved poultry shipper with grogel via USPS Express when chicks are 4 weeks old (when they are feathered out somewhat) additional hold/feed fee if held for longer than 4 weeks (requires non-refundable deposit) shipping LESS than 6 chicks at this time of the year when they are 4 weeks old is at your own risk.

We are a small family owned farm in NE Ohio that focuses on rare and heritage poultry. We purchased only the best of the best stock from around the country. We have many different breeds available. We don't sell run of the mill chickens that you can pickup at TSC. These are rare and heritage breeds that will lay great for you and be eye candy for your coop!

We also offer Hatching Eggs! We accept PayPal. Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm and you can find us on Backyard Chickens of course :)

Jill Besida
Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm

Last edited:
I have 5 Chocolate Orpington Bantams hatched 10/25 available at $27/each. Available to ship Nov 18th. I am waiting to ship birds at 3+ weeks old right now with the temps. Shipping is $60. These are unsexed. The ones listed above for shipment Nov 11th are already sold. With the temps dipping so low I require 10 chick min to ship if you ship less than 10 chicks it is at your own risk. Available hatched around the same time 4 Patridge Wyandotte Bantam $12, 4 BBS Orpingtons LF $10/each, 2 Blue Copper Marans $12/each, 6 White Marans LF $12/each, 4 Black/Chocolate Wyandotte Bantams $25/each

We are traveling to Ohio Nationals next week and will be selling out of everything most likely. If interested in chicks I would reserve them now. I require a nonrefundable deposit to hold birds

Yes we raise LF Lavendar Orps, Blue Orps and English Lavendar and English Blue and then the Chocolate Orpington Bantams. English not available until spring. I have about a 4-6 weeks waiting list for BBS Orp chicks right now.

send me an email at [email protected] and I can let you know what chicks we have available right now. How many of each variety are you looking to get. I have a few Barred Cochins, a couple White Marans, Blue Copper and Black Copper Marans and some Ameraucana chicks

Back
Top Bottom