Free Cochin Roo in w central Il. Getting desperate,drew blood!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by debashan, Nov 2, 2007.

1. debashan

debashan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Oquawka, IL
    This is an update to my previous post, "free partridge cochin" There was wrestling match today between the bros. that drew blood, not life-threatening but I feel bad about it. I would drive to share the distance of anyone who would be interested in him, he's very attractive, and perfectly nice to everyone but his brother. Thanx, Debbie

2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    PIC?????

3. debashan

Aug 11, 2007
    Oquawka, IL
    I have them in afile on the computer but don't know how to send it. I know how to e-mail them. Can I just e-mail the pic to an address at BYC, that displays the pic?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Why don't you send them to me and I'll see if I can get them posted for you.

5. debashan

Aug 11, 2007
    Oquawka, IL
    Thankyou peeps7, how do I get them to you? If I give you my e-mail address can I then foreward them to you?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    O.K, I got the pic on here for you debashan......................

[​IMG]

I do like him but don't really want him that much, you people that need a cochin roo, here is your chance to get a beauty!!!

7. debashan

Aug 11, 2007
    Oquawka, IL
    Thanx so much for the help peeps7, I hope someone falls in love w/him soon, I enjoy having him, but I think he would be happier in a less competetive environment. Again thankyou. P.S. you can see the other brother eye-balling him in the background, It must be a big job to be a rooster!!!!

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    no problem!!!! With this beauty, somebody will fall in love shortly.

9. debashan

Aug 11, 2007
    Oquawka, IL
    They are both so pretty, but "Carlos", the dominant roo, is not going to surrender to "Joaquin", the larger, but more submissive brother. It seems to have shaken his confidence, he will even stand back when treats are thrown out, almost as if he doesn't want to draw attention to himself. He even lets the girls push him around.

10. debashan

Aug 11, 2007
    Oquawka, IL
    Still looking for a new home. Things haved calmed alittle bit between these 2, don't know how long it will last, tho. thanx Debbie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by