FREE Day Old Bantam Chicks NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PeepsInc, Dec 20, 2009.

1. PeepsInc

PeepsInc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    READY to get an early start on your spring flock?....Just in time for Christmas! I have a variety of bantam chicks I'd like to find a loving home for. Some are mixed, some are pure, some may even be frizzell. I have a variety of colors in OEG,Cochin,silkie,& SQ Silver laced Plymouth Rock (All Bantams Breeds). They Winter Together so theres no telling what these chicks will turn out to be. Some of these may turn out to be show quality birds. Chicks are both Clean & feathered Leg. .. These chicks are FREE! let me know if you want 2 or 20!.... They will need to be kept indoors, with a heat light. Pick up only.
    [​IMG]

Some old pics of some of the parent birds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Stumper

Stumper Out Of The Brooder

Dec 16, 2009
    Fayetteville Arkansas
    I am way to far to pick any of these up but was wondering what breed this is.. They are absolutly stunning!
    [​IMG]

3. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Quote:That is a silver penciled Rock

4. PeepsInc

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    Stumper, I will have hatching eggs from my penciled rocks in a couple months,when I separate them. My 4 hens are identical looking, all 4 hens & Roo are SQ birds. Let me know if your interested...........I'm pretty sure, there's a few pure breed rocks in the brooder.........

5. Farmer Benjii

Farmer Benjii Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    Vic, AUS
    Would by any chance have some leftover penciled rock fertilized eggs left, if so i might see if i can get em', they are just so beautiful and stuning! [​IMG] is what i am doing right now and nearly went [​IMG]

6. Stumper

Stumper Out Of The Brooder

Dec 16, 2009
    Fayetteville Arkansas
    Yes Peeps I am intrested.. I have an incubator full as we speak (due tomorrow) and by that time I should be ready.. Thanks so much!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  7. NYCmadness

NYCmadness Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    Where are you in NY?
    I am in Sullivan county!

8. PeepsInc

Jun 18, 2009
    NY Tri State region
    Quote:I'm located in the Southern most tip of Columbia county. About 1 1/2 hours north of you. Just off the Taconic State Parkway.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by