FREE Day Old Bantam Chicks NY

PeepsInc

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
NY Tri State region
READY to get an early start on your spring flock?....Just in time for Christmas! I have a variety of bantam chicks I'd like to find a loving home for. Some are mixed, some are pure, some may even be frizzell. I have a variety of colors in OEG,Cochin,silkie,& SQ Silver laced Plymouth Rock (All Bantams Breeds). They Winter Together so theres no telling what these chicks will turn out to be. Some of these may turn out to be show quality birds. Chicks are both Clean & feathered Leg. .. These chicks are FREE! let me know if you want 2 or 20!.... They will need to be kept indoors, with a heat light. Pick up only.
34651_picture_1481.jpg

Some old pics of some of the parent birds.
34651_picture_1348.jpg

34651_picture_1239.jpg

34651_picture_1315.jpg

34651_picture_1154.jpg

Stumper, I will have hatching eggs from my penciled rocks in a couple months,when I separate them. My 4 hens are identical looking, all 4 hens & Roo are SQ birds. Let me know if your interested...........I'm pretty sure, there's a few pure breed rocks in the brooder.........

Would by any chance have some leftover penciled rock fertilized eggs left, if so i might see if i can get em', they are just so beautiful and stuning!
droolin.gif
is what i am doing right now and nearly went
th.gif

Yes Peeps I am intrested.. I have an incubator full as we speak (due tomorrow) and by that time I should be ready.. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm located in the Southern most tip of Columbia county. About 1 1/2 hours north of you. Just off the Taconic State Parkway.

Back
Top Bottom