Free Digistal Poltury Magazine Online

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by pwand, Dec 2, 2009.

1. pwand

pwand Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    BC Canada
    This is a Canadian published magazine, however, I'm sure most would enjoy this magazine. I get notices via email when a new one is published. When you open it up, you can go to the past archives that has older published magazine and you can save them as well.

http://www.canadianpoultrymag.com/index.php[/URL]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  2. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    It looks good but looks like the link to sign up for the email delivery of the digital magazine is not working....i.e. all other links on the page work but when I click on "Receive each issue by email", nothing happens....

3. pwand

pwand Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    BC Canada
    Try the link again. You will see the digital magazine, when you close that, you will see were you can setup your email.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  4. CARS

CARS Chillin' With My Peeps

Link doesn't work for me either. But I did click on the subscribe now link and it's $24.00 a year with a disclaimer that the free issue is for Canadians only.

I think we can check back every month and view the current issue online, just not an automatic email of it.

5. Joyryder

Joyryder Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Scandia, PA
    It worked for me.

6. patandchickens

patandchickens Flock Mistress

Apr 20, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Well, it's interesting to see what the big commercial poultry industry is talking about, I suppose.

Not sure how much direct relevance there is in it for backyard hobbyists with a less industrial concept of chicken husbandry, though.

Pat

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by