FREE Digital Art Photographs

KinderKorner

Songster
10 Years
Mar 8, 2009
Southern Illinois
Hello everyone. I LOVE graphic design and in a want to excell my skill and practice I am offering some free drawings and paintings.

I will draw and color your photo.

I have done Art Manipulations for years. But I am just starting to do complete drawings and painting. So I may not make amazing work. But if people are willing to let me use their photos I will try to make them some art.

I will try to add some old pictures I've done when I can.

If your interested, please post a NICE image here.

I have the right to choose which pictures would be the best to draw and pick accordingly.

I will only be making a few free. Once I get better I will be offering art of a price.

CCI00008.jpg

CCI00012.jpg

Photo20.jpg

meandken.jpg

I would love any one of these!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
OH MY GEEZ!

CAN YOU DO DUCKS?!?!?

Tell me when your done with 1step closer's and Ill post some pics for you to choose from.

If you'd be interested, here are two of my fav pics of my DD, not sure which one you'd prefer to use. Her name is Sydey and she LOVES our chickens. She just acquired her own set of bantams and is having a blast with them.

this pic can definitely use some cropping but feel free to use your imagination, can't wait to see what you come up with!
31148_dsc_0449.jpg

31148_dsc_0424.jpg

I drew horses and dogs for years, just pencil and a little chracoal. and while somethings still need workm when I at last tried painting I shocked my self. go for it, I know you will to.

Ill go ahead and post some pics because I saw your "free" was only a limited time offer. Any of these pretty prett please!!!

25it4ds.jpg

35in23t.jpg

10mjwqh.jpg

2q8y96r.jpg

Oh yes. I am actually really good at Charcoal painting.
smile.png
I won at a state fair this year with a drawing of my ducklings.

1stepcloser I am doing the first picture of yours. I've never done black and white only or people. So It's going to be interesting. I have the hat and some of the face done so far. I will try to get it done tonight.

Just remember everyone to be patient. It takes many many hours to complete one.

Back
Top Bottom