Free Duck Eggs (you pay shipping)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken stalker, Jul 9, 2010.

1. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I have about 20-24 free duck eggs. The drake was a splash swedish and the females are a black swedish and a khaki campbell. There is no guarentee these will hatch but I figure they are worth a try. The only requirement besides paying shipping is to provided me with grandduck pictures. I will ship first thing Monday morning in a large priority mail box.

[​IMG]

2. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Hi, Is the 2 hens the only hens you have? because eggs are only fertile for up to 10 days or so, excluding the few days to take for shipping

3. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I do have only 2 hens. The ones I am sending are going to be from Sunday back into this week until I can't stuff anymore into the box. There's no guarntee these will hatch due to age, heat, post office etc.....but I think they are worth a try. Did I mention they are all free? Just cover the shipping and send me grandduck pictures that's all I ask.

4. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Lake Placid FLorida
    Quote:Ok I was not trying to put this down, I was just asking to see if you knew they were only fertile that long. Nothing wrong with learning something new

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by