Free Ducks and Geese -East Texas

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Goosebumps, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Goosebumps

Goosebumps Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2011
    We are going to move and my ducks need rehoming. A few must go in sets if someone doesnt take them all.
    My tiny female crested East Black Indies -Josephine is mated with a philandering but devoted tiny white crested Pekin-Georgie and they have one son -Joey -black East Indies. They also adopted a Khaki Campbell female but she seems to be content with the 3 other Khakis -two males -one female who group. There are two Muscovies - one black male - and one white female (his mother or aunt). There are 3 large Pekins -1 female Mallard, one white Pekin crested Pekin and one Blue Swedish as well.
    Listed out: 3 White Pekins, 3 Buffs, 4 Khaki Campbells, 2 white crested, 2 muscovy, 1 black Indies crested, 1 black Indies, 1 blue swedish, 1 mallard.
    There are also 3 geese - 2 Roman Tufted -one Emden. One of the tufted limps and has since he was small with no problems. They are great watchdogs - the Romans are very territorial and act is if they will bite but never have. They might be able to go with us since they do not require a pond but my husband would prefer they find new quarters :)
    Please email me at [email protected] or text me 903-335-6700 if you are interested in having a few more ducks.

2. Sortruahen13

Sortruahen13 New Egg

Aug 8, 2013
    Hello can u tell me what part of Texas you are located in..

3. lynnwalton13

lynnwalton13 New Egg

Aug 8, 2013
    East Texas
    where are you located at? im near lufkin...

4. Dianne1928

Dianne1928 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2013
    Stagecoach Nevada
    Do you still have the east indies?

5. kissykeikocakes

kissykeikocakes New Egg

Aug 27, 2013
    Do you still have the Peking and Blue Swedish? Where in East Texas are you located?

6. Tricia5099

Tricia5099 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2012
    Nothern IN
    If any of the ducks are still available. I would provide a great home for them I already 11 ducks. But I am in northern IN. If you were willing to ship them i would gladly provide a happy home for them.

7. JLfarm

JLfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2013
    Rayne lousiana
    Do u still have then

8. LewisFamily

LewisFamily Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2013
    Hawkins, Texas
    I would love to take them all. I live in East Texas also. Let me know if you still have them!

9. juli214

juli214 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 5, 2013
    Me too

10. maingun25

maingun25 New Egg

Oct 5, 2016
    Hello,

my name is Joshua Ives. I own 1,500 acres of land with a massive private lake. One of goose got killed and my other one is going crazy. I am really interested in adopting a male and female. Please contact me ASAP. Thanks and God Bless.

V/R,

Joshua Ives
    (254) 458-9936
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by