Free Ducks in Southern Illinois-Four 8-week old sweet Khaki Campbell Ducks

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Ebechan, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Ebechan

Ebechan New Egg

Jun 13, 2016
    Free Ducks-Four 8-week old sweet khaki campbell Ducks for Duck eggs

We are in Elizabethtown IL.

Looking for a new home for our sweet little babies. We have four khaki campbells, 8 weeks old. They have most of their adult feathers and are very healthy. We are not 100% sure yet, but we think 3 are girls.

The ducks are very tame, and will eat out of your hand. They follow us around and go for walks. We are only trying to find them a new home because our arthritis is acting up so bad, and we are having a lot of trouble being able to keep their pond water changed and taking care of them. :( It sadly is causing us too much pain.

We love our little duckies, and want to find them a good home. We are not selling them for food! But, they should make great layers for eggs. They are making quacking noises, which leads us to believe at least 3 are girls (only females quack). Maybe even four, as no curly tail feathers have shown up (males get curly feathers on their butts), and we think we have heard all of them quack.

I have photos, my avatar pic is them :) Still trying to figure out how to attach more pics.

Please contact us if you can help. Thanks for readings.

2. Ebechan

Ebechan New Egg

Jun 13, 2016
    I figured out how to get to pictures to load! LOL Here are the little cuties :) Their names are Rowan, Maple, Ash, and Willow. But of course they can be renamed, Right now they are a "unit" and respond best to the collective "ducks" or "babies: :)

Please help us to find them a good home...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mintaka

Mintaka Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2010
    Cute names! Good luck with the rehoming!

4. MultipleAnimals

MultipleAnimals Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2016
    Texas
    Are you willing to Ship to Texas? I'm looking for egg laying ducks.

5. chicklover56

chicklover56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2015
    Kansas
    If you're going to be coming to Kansas anytime soon I would love to have them! Also if you are willing to ship!

6. LocosHuevos

LocosHuevos Out Of The Brooder

Jun 17, 2016
    Michigan City,IN
    Hello and good day to you. If you ever happen to come to Michigan City,IN my family and I will be more than happy to welcome them into our home. We have over 3 acres of land to wonder and a manmade pond with waterfall. We currently have 7 Pekin ducks(males&females). God Bless [​IMG]

7. Khakilover13

Khakilover13 New Egg

Jul 16, 2016
    Hello! We live in southern Illinois and have khaki Campbell's! We would love to take them if they are available. Please let me know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by