1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Easter Egger Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kittykittykitty, Nov 13, 2011.

1. kittykittykitty

kittykittykitty Luvin My Chickies

Jul 5, 2011
    an egg
    This young man is possibly the friendliest rooster you can find. He is awesome with people, children, hens, and small pets (guinea pigs, rabbits, etc.) He's very colorful, he has 6 different colors. He loves getting on top of tables, chairs, and you. I don't know if he's show quality, but he makes a really great pet.

He needs to go ASAP!!! I live an a neighborhood with a bunch of crabby people and I don't want any trouble. He crows loud! If Animal Control shows up, I'll lose ALL my chickens!!!
    I don't have enough hens for him. All the hens are getting "over used" if you know what I mean, and I am worried he might hurt my little bantam because he's so big.
    He needs a better home with lots of girls, space, and loving owners. He is free to anyone who wants chicks, not meat. He is 20 weeks old.

I will not ship. His new home must be within 20 miles of Santa Barbara, CA.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by