FREE EGG CARTONS-taken

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mtnhomechick, Feb 21, 2009.

1. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    I have some very loyal friends who continually save egg cartons for me and as much as I appreciate it, sometimes they get a bit ahead of me.

I am offering about 50 egg cartons for free if anyone in my area is interested in picking them up. I have 15 18ct. cartons and at least 35 12 ct.

Mary

2. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    darn!!!! wish you was down south! I would take em![​IMG]

3. mtnhomechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Wish you were too. I have quite a collection here taking up space.

I hate to throw them out when everyone of my friends has been so kind to save them for me.

Maybe someone around here will want them.

4. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    Are you interested in shipping?

I'll be willing to pay.

[​IMG]

5. Poohbear

Poohbear On a Time Out

Nov 12, 2008
    Texas
    How much would you mail them for?

6. I hear you! I have a ton! BUT someone also said that you can cut them apart and start seeds in them! There must be other uses too!

7. mtnhomechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    If I can't find someone near me to take them I would ship, but I honestly don't have a clue what shipping would cost.

I am retired and so are my carton collecting friends........they collect them from all sorts of clubs they belong to. So, I get quit a few.

Most of my customers return my cartons since I have put my own labels on them.

So since most of mine get returned........I expect to keep getting the surplus.

I don't really want to tell them to quit collecting them since I have to replace some here and there and bc I am getting more chicks in a week. BUT.........I could never use as many as I now have.

8. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Where is Moutain Home from Ft. Smith? I am in Ft. Smith 3 times a week. I would love to have some. I am always in need of egg cartons.
    Chris

9. mtnhomechick

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    North Central.........very near the MO border.

10. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Shoot. I do need some but that is too far to drive for them. Man I wish I could get some from you. How about mailing me some. I will pay.
    Chris

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by