Free Eyeglasses

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kuntrygirl, Feb 17, 2012.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    I just had to share this with everyone.

There is a website that is offering FREE eyeglasses. You only have to pay for shipping and it is NOT expensive. If you have your eye prescription, all you have to do is pick out the frames that you want and enter your prescription numbers. They will ship your free eyeglasses to you within days. It's a promotion that is going on right now in which they are allowing customers to try their glasses for FREE in hopes that the customer may order glasses with them in the future. Both the lens and glasses are free. Upon checkout type in the CODE: FIRSTPAIRFREE and it will deduct all of the charges except the shipping. The shipping is only $9.95.

This is NOT a scam. This is a legitimate offer. The reason that I know is because I went to the website, got the toll free number, called and talked to a customer service rep to confirm that this was a legitimate offer. I then ordered my FREE eyeglasses on Friday and I received them on Wednesday. The final cost of my glasses was $9.95 and that was the shipping fees. The glasses and len's prescription were PERFECT!!! The frames that I selected were originally $108.00. I needed an extra pair of glasses for reading and watching TV and I couldn't pass up a deal like that. You can never have too many eyeglasses right? I have told everyone about this offer, including my co-workers and 7 of them have already ordered and are waiting to receive their glasses. I don't know how long the offer will last, so you may want to hurry.

If anyone wants to take advantage of this offer and have any problems, please let me know and I can walk you through the steps.

Here is the link.
    http://www.coastal.com/glasses/cCouponEligibleGlasses.html?ilid=fpfsite

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

There is also ANOTHER website that is offering FREE eyeglasses (ANOTHER PROMOTION). And again, all you pay is shipping. I also ordered another pair of eyeglasses. Their shipping was only $6.00. I am expected to get this 2nd pair of glasses next week.

Here is the website for another pair of free glasses.
    http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

very cool, thanks

Imp

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Gahh!! And I need new glasses badly!! But I think my script has changed...I have an appointment in a few weeks..but that wont help me now..
    Maybe I'll just use my old script...

4. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

That's what I did. I used my old script from 3 years ago and the script was still PERFECT!!! Although I do have a 2011 script, I didn't have it with me at the time and would have had to go to the eye doctor's office to get it and I didn't want the offer to expire on me, so I took a chance and used the script that I had at home. My strength didn't change at all throughout the years.

You could also call the number on the site to see how long with promotion will last. It may be still going on when you get your new script.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  5. Imp

Ugh!

Took me about an hour to find my script. lol!

Imp- should just give up housecleaning

OhwaitIdid!

6. Imp

Unfortunately my free first pair turned out to be $329, so I passed. Headed out, but will try the second site later.

Mpi- can't see the keyboard [​IMG]

7. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    My husband gets free one in the Army anyways, but thank you for the site.

8. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

UH oh.... it must be over then? :hit

9. Imp

10. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

ooh okay! I'll still give it a try then! :D